Equity and Inclusion
Cultural competency and the creation of truly inclusive organizations is a lifelong journey that begins with the following learning outcomes:
- Awareness of one’s own cultural world view, including an exploration of one’s own values, experiences, and biases;
- Awareness of one’s attitude towards cultural differences;
- Application of a social justice framework acknowledging societal inequity and its impact on communities of color;
- Knowledge of different cultural practices; and
- Cross-cultural communication skills.
Session will take into account a variety of learning modalities including case study, small and large group discussion, reading, and kinesthetic content delivery.
Sessions are customized to meet your learning and development goals. Courses can be co-taught with on-site staff where appropriate, and I can also recommend co-training associates from my own network.
Tracy is a practical and respectful facilitator. She teaches and encourages participants to take themselves to the next level.— Margarita Suarez