Equity and Inclusion
Cultural responsiveness and the creation of truly inclusive organizations is a journey that begins with the following learning outcomes:
- Awareness of one’s own cultural world view, including an exploration of one’s own values, experiences, and biases
- Awareness of one’s attitude towards differences
- Application of a social justice framework acknowledging societal inequity and its impact on communities of color; specifically, black and indigenous people of color
- Understanding intersectionality
- Cross-cultural responsiveness skills
Session will take into account a variety of learning modalities including case study, small and large group discussion, reading, and practice.
Sessions are customized to meet your learning and development goals. Courses can be co-taught with on-site staff where appropriate, and I can also recommend co-training with associates from my own network.
As a coach, Tracy uses inquiry, reflection and discussion to help you identify personal and/or business goals. She provides a place for you to hold yourself accountable and monitor your progress.— Veronica Montaño-Pilch